Prof. Sangeeta Sharma
Department of Public Administration, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
- “Alchemy of Role Shifts” presented in National Seminar on Changing Patterns of Family& Kinship, Dec. 2003
- “E- Governance: An Approach to Manage Bureaucratic Impediments” presented in IIAS, Conference in Seoul, South Korea, July 2004.
- “Methodological Questions: Futuristic Idealizations for PA” presented in Public Administration Teaching Conference 2005 Troy University, Florida USA, February 8-12, 2005
- “Bureaucratic Lies: Ethical Blockades” presented in the conference on Ethics and Integrity of Governance: A Transatlantic Dialogue organized by American Society for Public Administration, June 2-5,2005 in Leauven, Belgium.
- “The Role of PPP in Capacity Building through Ethical value Structuring” presented in 12th International Conference on PPP July 21-24,2006 in Latvia.
- ” Value Building through M-Technology” in Conference organised by Mobile Government Consortium International, UK. September 15-19, 2008 in Turkey.
- ” Value Edifice through ICT” in World Civic Forum and UN Conference. May 5-9, 2009 South Korea
- ” Moral Landscaping through ICT” and “ Reinvigorating Human Rights through ICT”. Presentations as Panel Experts in IADIS, Conference March 20-26, 2011 in Rome, Italy.
Member on International Programme Committee
- Member IPC on ICT and Human Being- Sweden with Prof. Gradleys as Chairperson
- Member IPC on M-Society, UK with Prof. Ibrahim Kushchu as Chairperson
- Steering Committee Member on International Society for Ethical Governance under the Chairmanship of Prof. Donald Menzel.( Former President ASPA)